Additional information: 19TH CENTURY HEAVY CAST IRON WATCH HOLDER
Seated woman next to a heron at her right side. Her sleeves rolled, and with a cup in her left hand and a book balanced on her left leg, she points to the watch aperture with her right hand; Richly decorated with scrolls and floral ornaments in the Rococo style; Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 4"; pocket watch not included.
BLACK LEATHER CUFF WITH ART NOUVEAU YELLOW GOLD GRIFFON
Additional information: Item R 1989: VICTORIAN PEARL, RUBY AND YELLOW GOLD "BAT" STICK PIN, circa 1910
Numerous half-pearls with ruby eyes and ruby body.
Item R 1796: YELLOW GOLD AND DIAMOND "INDIAN" STICK PIN, circa 1910
14kt with one round, single-cut diamond; Weight: 0.005ct approximately
Item R 1996: VICTORIAN CARVED RED CORAL CHERUB AND YELLOW GOLD STICK PIN, circa 1900
VINTAGE MULTI-COLORED GOLD-FILLED POCKET KNIFE, CIRCA 1900
Additional information: Minor signs of use; Diameter: 3/4" x 3/4"; weight: 3.5g;
Solder chain stamped: Tiffany & Co. 925 Spain Peretti (pendant not stamped because there is no flat service on which to stamp).
Additional information: On gilt cast iron base; recess to hold the watch is an integral part of the casting; decorated with heraldic symbols and attributes of the Roman Empire including a winged helmut at the top, rams head and warrior's ax along with two helmets resting on the base; Measurements: 10" x 5" x 3"; pocket watch not included.
UNIVERSAL GENEVE STAINLESS STEEL WRIST WATCH, CIRCA 1940
Additional information: 14kt; Stamped ("shirt stud" trademark): Larter & Co.;
The Larter & Sons corporation originated from the company Larter, Elcox & Co., which was founded in 1865. Larter, Elcox & Co. had an office location in New York City on Maiden Lane and a factory located on Parkhurst Street in Newark N.J. The business developed enormously under the management of Frederick H. Larter, who in 1905 bought out all interests in the firm and formed a partnership with his sons, then changing the company's name to Larter & Sons.